What is European Style boarding? Each guest has individual, comfortable sleeping quarters for meals and bedtime sleeping. Otherwise, your dog is encouraged to take part in our large indoor or outdoor play areas with their canine friends.
Overnight accommodations are all-inclusive of the following:
- Private suite with a Kuranda dog bed and/or squishy bed (sleeping quarters assigned based on dog’s size and suite availability!)
- Kirkland brand dog food and treats
- Participation in daycare activities
- Administering of any medications, including pills or insulin injections
- Friday night movies on the WOOF Big Screen
- Lots of love and attention, and lots more love and attention!
On your boarding check in form, we offer the following extra-special creature comforts:
- Dog toys (tuggy ropes, squeaky stuffed animals, etc.)
- Bedtime treats (bully sticks, pig ears, doggie ice cream)
- One-on-one sessions with a WOOF staff member – your choice of activity (cuddle-fest, ball time, tug of war), including e-mailed or texted photo
We know you miss your dog when you are away, which is why we offer arrivals and departures seven days a week. At WOOF, there’s no waiting until Monday morning to pick up your pooch.