Suds up your pup.
WOOF understands your dog needs a little spiffing up once in a while, especially when they are playing hard with us! We are happy to offer baths to our daycare and boarding clients.
WOOF’s bath prices (by body weight)
Our baths include: shampooing the whole body (everywhere!), blueberry & oatmeal facial (gets face super clean and erases tear stains), ear cleaning with veterinary-grade cleaner, complete squeaky-clean rinse, vigorous towel dry, leave-in coat conditioner and a “finish” dry in our kennel blow-dryer.
About WOOF Baths
We are not professional groomers – we are daycare and boarding professionals who offer baths for our clients’ convenience. We don’t do haircuts or professional-grade brush outs. We don’t hand-dry your dog – he or she may be slightly damp at pick up. However, we have professional grooming equipment and do our very best to provide a safe, convenient bath for our doggy guests while they are enjoying playtime with us.
“Love WOOF! Their staff is very friendly and they send you text updates of how your pup is doing, which makes my day!”
What else should you know?
- When requesting a daycare bath, please note your pick up time to our receptionist!
- If you are boarding your dog and would like to pick up earlier or later than planned, please contact us so we can adjust your exit bath date/time!
- We do our baths as our play schedule allows, so we can’t always do them right before your pick up time – please specify if you’d like your dog kept out of our playgroup post-bath and we can have him/her wait in a kennel to ensure optimal cleanliness!
- We prefer not to bathe certain “double-coated” or heavy-coated breeds like Newfoundlands, Bernese Mountain Dogs, St. Bernards, Bearded Collies, etc., because they require a professional brush out to avoid matting. We will let you know if this is a concern!
- We do not express anal glands.
*WOOF no longer offers nail trims – please let us know if you’d like a recommendation for a local veterinarian or groomer who can assist you with this service.