Hours & Location
25 Beta Court Suites I & N
San Ramon, CA 94583
We are open 7 days a week!
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (go to Suite I)
Saturday and Sunday: 8-10 a.m. and 5-7 p.m. (go to Suite N)
WOOF is open year-round with staff present caring for the dogs 365 days/year, however, we do close to the public on the following holidays:
July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, & New Years Day
We are conveniently located in San Ramon (kinda by the In-N-Out Burger-yum!) and easily accessible for doggies and their families in Danville, Alamo, Dublin, Pleasanton and Walnut Creek.
- Take the 680 freeway to the Crow Canyon Road exit
- Turn right if you were heading 680 south, left if you were northbound on 680 onto Crow Canyon Road
- Turn right at the first light onto San Ramon Valley Boulevard
- Turn left at the first light onto Deerwood/Fostoria
- Turn right at first stop sign onto Omega
- Turn left at the first street onto Beta Court
- Count 2 driveways on your left. Turn left into 23/25 Beta Court
- Head into the parking lot and we are straight ahead! If you have a pooch in tow, please make sure they are on a leash!