WOOF Doggie Daycare and Boarding Services
Daycare is a great way to keep your dog mentally and physically fit while you are away for the day. Better than kennel care, with exceptional attention given to the comfort and care of your beloved family member.
At WOOF, we feature a separate area for small, elderly or physically limited dogs to play in a safe environment away from the big guys. All dogs get to play both indoors and out with friends matched by age, size and energy level.
Our outdoor park-like setting features K9 Grass, the only artificial grass made just for dogs. Our guests love it – and so will you. No more dirty dogs!
- All dogs are friendly, well-socialized and prescreened to exhibit appropriate behavior
- Dogs are separated into large dog and small dog playgroups
- Dogs are free to romp and play with each other under strict staff supervision
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Outdoor play areas feature K9 Grassâ„¢, misters and canopies
- Climbing structures for play
- Dogs enjoy nap time or quiet time from 12-2pm daily
- Valet drop-off service available
- All inside and outside areas are clean, hygienic and good smelling
Overnight Care (Boarding)
What is European Style boarding? Each guest has a private suite for meals and bedtime sleeping. Otherwise, your dog is encouraged to take part in our large indoor or outdoor play areas with their canine friends.
Overnight accommodations are all-inclusive of the following:
- Private suite with a Kuranda dog bed
- Cotton blankets
- Each suite is equipped with a nightlight
- Canidae dog food and treats
- Participation in daycare activities
- Administering of any medications, including pills or insulin injections
- Friday night movies on the WOOF Big Screen
- Lots of love and attention
We know you miss your dog when you are away, which is why we offer arrivals and departures seven days a week. At WOOF, there’s no waiting until Monday morning to pick up your pooch.